SHOP LOCAL – GO WYNNUM
Leisurely and convenient, Wynnum Central has one thing that sets it apart from the rest, its friendly tree lined shopping strip.
With its established boutiques and recently opened bars and cafes it is fast becoming a firm favourite among locals and visitors alike.
Ladies…. and those looking for female focused gifts can enjoy a shopping trip on any budget – from high class fashions to flowers right through to a gelato treat by the bay.
Here are a few suggestions to Go Local in Wynnum…
- Say it with flowers from Aaalora Florist in Edith Street or the newly opened Fleur by Ellie in Bay Terrace.
- Stylish fashion from Simply Bella and Sobidah Clothing in Bay Terrace and Got-a-Go Boutique in Edith Street
- Glamour photography by Anne Higgs Photography in Edith Street
- Le Buste specialising in Lingerie and Expert Bra Fitting for D+ ladies.
- Literary fiction from Little Gnome or Gigglefit Grammar
- Special Gifts from Florence & Cornelius, The Collective and Cultivate Design
- Sweet treats at Matilda’s The Art of Gelato and Chocolate Elements
- A Sunday outdoor brunch special at The Fig Restaurant at The Waterloo Bay Hotel
- Drinks at Cedar & Pine, The Fat Duck and dine Asian fusion style at Mr Hibachi
- Gold Class movie tickets at Majestic Cinema Wynnum.